Spanish Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory (SASSI)
|Spanish language screening instrument, empirically validated in clinical settings for use with Spanish speaking
adults from diverse ethnic backgrounds (Colombian, Costa Rican, Cuban, El Salvadoran, Guatemalan,
Honduran, Mexican, Puerto Rican).
Age: 18 years and older
Reading grade level: 5
Accuracy: 84% Based on empirical studies
Administration: 15 minutes to administer and score
First time orders for the Spanish SASSI must be a starter kit. Small Starter Kits have a 30-day no-risk trial.
Reliability & Validity | More Product Information
|Administration & Scoring Instructions provides:
- Information on the development of the Spanish SASSI
- Detailed instructions on administration and scoring
- Guidelines for interpreting the results
Spanish SASSI Audio CD
A professionally read version of the Spanish SASSI designed for clients who have reading difficulties. Responses are recorded on the paper questionnaire; please purchase if needed.
||The Development and Validation of the Spanish SASSI provides information on:
- Accuracy of Decision Rule Results
- Demographic characteristics of the sample
- Identification of substance dependence vs. abuse