Welcome to The SASSI Institute's Scoring & Report Service
The SASSI Institute is dedicated to providing valid and accurate substance use screening instruments for those in the helping professions, including those counselors working with specialized populations. We are pleased to offer this versatile new format made available for select questionnaires.
The Scoring & Report Service provides interpretive auto-score reports for select screening questionnaires. Once registered, counselors can download a screening instrument, ask your client to complete the paper copy, and then submit it by fax for automated scoring and a report on your client’s screening results.
Single or multiple administrations can be purchased starting at $11.00 per administration with discounts for larger quantities. All necessary support materials such as Online User’s Guides are included in the auto-score report price. To purchase the auto-score reports or inquire about discounts call 1-800-726-0526.
Scoring & Report Service provides registered users:
- Convenient and secure online access to download questionnaires and support materials
- Confidential automated scoring and reports
- Client reports returned to the counselor via email or fax within two business days (often same day)
- Ability to share a purchased quantity of auto-score reports among a group of registered counselors within an organization or reports can be used by a single administrator
- Once an auto-score report quantity is purchased the counselor(s) can choose for each administration which screening questionnaire among those available through SRS to administer to each client – all for the same price
Spanish SASSI - Spanish language screening instrument empirically validated in clinical settings for use with Spanish speaking adults from diverse ethnic backgrounds (Colombian, Costa Rican, Cuban, Salvadoran, Guatemalan, Honduran, Mexican, Puerto Rican).
Substance Abuse in Vocational Rehabilitation-Screener2 (SAVR-S2) - empirically validated to identify clients with high or low probability of substance use disorders, including misuse of prescription medications. SAVR-S2 was specifically developed to accommodate clients with disabilities.
Substance Abuse Screener in American Sign Language (SAS-ASL) - a screening instrument specifically developed in American Sign Language and validated to screen for substance use disorders among adult Deaf and Hard of Hearing clients in vocational rehabilitation, educational, mental health, substance use treatment, and social service settings.
To register your organization and to purchase auto-score reports through the SRS, call customer service at 800-726-0526.
Already a Registered SRS Counselor?
Please go to www.sassi-srs.com